Real Estate Contracts & Review
Real Estate Contracts
Real Estate Contract Drafting
A contract is a written or spoken agreement between two or more individuals that is intended to be enforceable by law. There are a variety of different contracts and because they are written to be a legal document to protect the interests of the individuals that enter into an agreement, it’s critical to have the legal expertise of a well-written contract to ensure you are protected.
- Real Estate Contracts for Buyers or Sellers
- Lease Agreements
- Homeowner’s Association Contracts
Riley Law, PLLC performs the following real estate contracting services:
- Drafting of contracts and legal documents for real estate transactions
- Editing and review of contracts
- Collaboration of Agreements and Dispute Resolutions for individuals
Landlord – Tenant Lease Agreements
The attorneys with the Riley Law Firm, PLLC have had extensive experience in the workings of Landlord – Tenant Act stipulations. We have been involved in the drafting of some of the provisions of the Act for the State of Virginia understanding a lot of the details that can arise from these forms of arrangements.
- Apartment Complex By-Laws
- Single Property Lease Agreements
- Maintenance Agreements
Contact the Experienced Real State Attorneys at Riley Law, PLLC
Riley Law, PLLC has extensive experience in all forms of real estate contracts and Landlord-Tenant Act criteria and diligently help our client’s through the complexity that these often often present. Call today!